Dear Members, Guests, and Friends,
We are excited to welcome you back as we have missed you during this tough time. We are ready and able to help you get back on track at the gym.
- We are re-opening the gym on Wednesday, June 17 at 5 am. Group Exercise Classes will begin on Monday, June 29. Please see our website on Monday, June 22nd for our updated Group Exercise schedule and where classes will be held.
- All monthly dues billing will resume on Wednesday, July 1, 2020.
- Our summer re-opening club hours will be:
Monday – Wednesday, 5am – 9pm
Thursday – Friday, 5am – 8pm
Saturday, 7am – 4pm
Sunday, 8am – 3pm
We have been taking advantage of this quarantine time by deep cleaning and painting the entire gym. Welcoming you back safely is our top priority and we ask you to familiarize yourself with safety guidelines which will be posted throughout the gym. Upon your return, you will see on-going and increased cleaning and sanitizing procedures from our staff. Fortunately, we have always had plenty of space in our gym and on our Fitness Arena (ask us how you can have access to the 20,000 sq. ft. Fitness Arena) so we can provide the requirement of the 6-foot distancing rule with some creative re-arranging.
The Main Safety Guidelines include:
- Masks are required unless taking one of our NEW “Spacious” Group Exercise Classes on the Fitness Arena.
- Cleaning all equipment before and after each use.
- Bringing your own mat and water (we provide cleaning towels, but you can bring your own if you like).
- Staying at least 6 ft. away from each other.
- Staying out of the facility if you have any symptoms or have been exposed to the Covid-19 virus.
For the most part, all services will be available excluding our water fountain and showers. Our locker rooms will be open with every 3rd locker available. Our Juice Bar will be open and sports drinks and water available in our coolers.
To jump-start your fitness program, please take advantage of a Smart Start refresher with our talented fitness trainers. They can help you exercise in a healthy manner respecting the space required. They are also available for private “plenty of space” personal training utilizing our 20,000 sq. ft. Fitness Arena as much as possible. Keep your eyes open for our NEW “Spacious” Group X classes on the Fitness Arena. Up to 90 people could enjoy a class with at least 12 ft. between them allowing for a mask free workout!
Thank you for continuing to support this small business. Being a family-owned in this huge corporate world brings unique challenges. This fitness facility has been here continuously for 45 years providing health, wellness, and a sense of community. Summit Fitness is where everybody still knows your name!